Nebraska Utility Bill Assistance

We provide listings of energy assistance program in Nebraska.
Choose the city in Nebraska at the bottom of the page.
We list the cities where we found help for those needing payment assistance. lists programs sponsored by local governments as well as non-profit organizations designed to assist low-income individuals and families with utility bills.
There are federal funds destined to subsidize electric and heating bills in all states. Find local organizations in your city.
Programs include: LIHEAP the Federal Government program which is distributed state wide by programs from the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, Society of St Vincent de Paul, Community Action Agencies, etc. Check our list of cities below.

Search by City

If you have trouble paying your home energy bill, there are government and non-profit programs that can help. Federal programs like the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) assists low income households in meeting their immediate home energy needs. Additionally, many state programs provide residents with heating and electrical bills. Some programs provide budget billing so that monthly bills don't exceed a certain amount while other programs provide assistance with usage reduction.

Latest Programs Added

Fairbury City Offices

612 D Street
Fairbury, NE - 68352
(402) 729-2476;

Fillmore County Ministerial Association

1026 O Street (402) 759-3822 - Church(402) 759-4441 - &nb
Geneva, NE - 68361
(402) 759-3822;

Jubilee Center

2523 Avenue A EMERGENCY FUND (Help-Now) for rent and utility assistanceUSED
Kearney, NE - 68847
(308) 234-3880;

Goldenrod Hills Community Action

2120 Dakota Ave.
South Sioux City, NE - 68776
(402) 494-8312;

Heartland Family Service - Sarpy County

302 American Parkway Mental healthSubstance abuse
Papillion, NE - 68046
(402) 552-7400;

Kimball City Offices

223 South Chestnut Street
Kimball, NE - 69145
(308) 235-3639;

Community Action Partnership of Western Nebraska - Kimball

509 West 5th Street
Kimball, NE - 69145
(308) 235-3048

Eastern Nebraska Community Action Partnership - Sarpy Office

1908 Hancock Street BUDGET COUNSELINGFINANCIAL ASSISTANCE for rent and util
Bellevue, NE - 68005
(402) 292-2961;

Lexington City Offices

406 East 7th Street LAW ENFORCEMENT
Lexington, NE - 68850
(308) 324-2341;

Community Action Partnership - North Platte Office

901 East 10th Street
North Platte, NE - 69101
(308) 532-3250;