Indiana Idaville Adams Township Public Assistance-Carroll Co.

Adams Township Public Assistance-Carroll Co.

12018 North 600 West
Idaville, IN - 47950
(574) 943-3523


Join for free to gain access to premium information.


Already a member? Login

About Adams Township Public Assistance-Carroll Co.

Each county in Indiana is divided into townships. A Township Trustee is an elected official who is, among other duties, responsible for poor relief for residents of the township. This may include help with utilities (does not pay deposits, reconnect fees, or penalties). Each Township Trustee has different guidelines based somewhat on standards set by the State. Following paperwork required: picture ID for everyone in household over 18 years old, Social Security card, birth certificate, VISA, green card (not expired) and/or resident alien card. Each person in the household required to provide the same level of identification.To apply for assistance, call the Township Trustee. In some larger populated townships, the Trustee may have staff to assist with the application process. Others handle the process themselves. Applicants may be required to show documentation of income, bills, etc. If denied services, the applicant should receive a form PR-1A stating the reason for denial.

Services Provided

Burial Expense Assistance; Disaster Relief; Financial Assistance, Medical; Financial Assistance, Other; Financial Assistance, Rent; Financial Assistance, Utility; Food; Funeral; Household Items/Goods;

Leave a Comment